Quality > DIBE News
Sausages without allergens.
Production of sausages with none of the 14 allergens of the list referred to in Regulation 1169/2011:
- Cereals containing gluten, namely: wheat, rye, barley, oats, spelt, kamut or its hybrid varieties and products except:
- glucose syrups from wheat, including dextrose.
- Wheat-based maltodextrins.
- And glucose syrups based on barley.
- Cereals used to make alcoholic distillates, including ethyl alcohol of agricultural origin.
- Crutaceos and products of crustaceans.
- Eggs and egg products.
- Fish and fish products, except:
- Jelly-fish used as a support of vitamins or preparations of carotenoids.
- Fish gelatine or isinglass used as fining agent in beer and wine.
- Peanuts and peanut products.
- Soya and soya-based products, except:
- Oil and grease from fully refined soyabean seed.
- Natural Mixed Tocopherols (E306), d-alpha tocopherol natural, d-alpha tocopherol and natural d-alpha tocopherol natural derived from soyabeans.
- Phytosterols and phytosterol esters derived from vegetable oils of soya.
- Phytostanol esters derivatives of phytosterols of soyabean seed oil.
- Milk and milk products (including lactose), except:
- Whey used for making distillates alcoholics, including ethyl alcohol of agricultural origin.
- Frutos de cáscara, es decir: almendras, avellanas, nueces, anacardos, pacanas, nueces de Brasil, alfóncigos, nueces de macadamia o nueces de Australia y productos derivados, salvo productos de cáscara utilizados para hacer destilados alcohólicos, incluido el alcohol etílico de origen agrícola.
- .Nuts, that is to say: almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, cashews, pecans, Brazil nuts, pistachio, macadamia nuts or nuts of Australia and derived products, except for products nuts used for making distillates alcoholics, including ethyl alcohol of agricultural origin.
- Celery and derived products.
- Mustard and derived products.
- Grains of sesame and sesame seed.
- Sulfur dioxides and sulphites in concentrations greater than 10 mg/l in terms of total SO2, to the products as proposed ready for consumption or as reconstituted according to the instructions of the manufacturer.
- Lupin and yellow lupin.
- Molluscs and shellfish products.
Cárnicas Dibe, committed to the growing problem in relation to food allergies, has worked hard to be able to offer our customers a range of products and sausages completely free of allergens recognized by the European Union. We hope will be of your liking.